Updated March 2021
- PRAY that our campus would remain healthy through the last three weeks of this school term.
- PRAY that our dorm boys would continue to make friends, do their best in school, and feel at home & loved while in our care.
- PRAY for creativity, strength, energy, and joy for staff and students alike as we head into the last few weeks of this term.
- PRAY for grace, a sense of humor, humility, patience, a willingness to forgive, and a commitment to growing together in community.
- PRAY for our kids – Whether in the workplace (Rachel & Hannah) or in college (Micah), pray that our grown kids would passionately seek the Lord in their relationships, courses of study, and plans for the future.